- "Homecoming for LGBTQ Veterans of War: Part I." 7:00-9:00pm, October 20, 2016 Ackerson Hall, Rutgers University-Newark, 180 University Avenue. Join panelists Grace Perez, Ann Treadaway, James Credle, Kevin J. Stevens, Andrew Germek, Omar Jean in the Deans’ Lounge on the 1st floor of Ackerson Hall for an intergenerational and multi-military service panel of LGBTQ Veterans and Active Duty professionals. This program encourages LGBTQ veterans to share their lived experiences with the Newark and Rutgers communities, focusing on how representing our nation during war has shaped their intersecting identities.
- "Becoming Visible: Reflections on the Queer Newark Oral History Project." 12:15-1:15pm, September 20, 2016. Join Timothy Stewart-Winter, Whitney Strub, and Naomi Extra for this lunchtime lecture presented by the Rutgers Center for Gender, Sexuality, Law and Policy, in partnership with the Eric Neisser Program. Free and open to the public, but registration required, http://law-library.rutgers.edu/cgslp_becoming_visible.
- Free Oral History Workshop with Timothy Stewart-Winter. 1:00-4:00pm, August 31, 2016. Space is limited, registration required. For more information and to register visit https://qnohporalhistoryworkshop.eventbrite.com.
- "Holler If You Hear Me: Black and Gay in the Church” Film Screening and Discussion with Director Clay Cane. July 14, 2016, 7:00pm, Rutgers University-Newark. For more information and to register visit http://newarkprideclaycane.eventbrite.com.
- Free Oral History Workshop with Timothy Stewart-Winter. June 13, 2016.
- QNOHP Launch. April 23, 2016. 5-6:30pm. This special event was held at the Newark LGBTQ Communtity Center and featured a multimedia presentation of the Queer Newark Oral History Project's work, including a video of archival images and sound clips from interviews, and the public debut of the new website. Speakers included Darnell Moore, James Credle, June Dowell-Burton, Rodney Gilbert, Peter Savastano, Timothy Stewart-Winter, and Whitney Strub. A reception, with refreshments from Newark vendors and music by DJ Just Love, followed the presentation.
- Newark LGBTQ Communtity Center's Dance-A-Thon FUNdraiser. "Building Our Center One Step at a Time." April 23, 2016. 7-9:00pm.
- Herstories, Our Stories: A Celebration of Black Womanhood. March 24, 2016.
- HIV/AIDS at 35: Local and Global Perspectives. March 2, 2016.
- Free Oral History Workshops with Svetlana Kitto. February 5, 2016.
- Indroduction to Oral History Workshop. November 13, 2015.
- "Out in the Union: A Labor History of Queer America". Oral Histories for Research and Narrative with Miriam Frank. November 11, 2015.
- FireBall 2015: Global Warming. Historical Legacies: A Panel Discussion on the history of the ballroom scene and legendary houses. October 21, 2015.
- Out in the Night: Film Screening and Discussion. October 12, 2015.
- The Roe Effect: Film Screening and Discussion. July 15, 2015.
- Sanctuary: A History of Queer Club Spaces in Newark. October 2014.
- Out in Newark! Queer Club Spaces as Sanctuary. October 16, 2014.
- Rebellious Literatures: Our Words, Our Voices. July 16, 2014.
- Queer Newark: Our Voices, Our Histories. Opening conference of the Queer Newark Oral History Project. November 12, 2011.